RE: [civilwarwest] Plagiarism again

  • William Gower
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2004

      I think that having already bought the book, the authors have already gotten the royalty from our sale.  I guess we could throw out the book in a hollow protest but I don’t think that would really accomplish anything.  We could notify the publisher and tell them that in the future we will carefully consider whether we buy any more of their books if they don’t do a better job of verifying the authors source.  I think that we could also let the author know how we feel and how we won’t be buying any future books written the him/her.