MODERATOR'S NOTE - PLEASE READ

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2004
      Before this goes any further let me remind you that posts which smack of personal attack in the sarcasm will not be tolerated.  As the rules clearly state, you may refute a person's OPINION, you may not attack the individual personally.  We've had a nice lull without this type of posting, but it seems that when certain matters concerning Grant come up, old discussion group history takes over for some.  I've already put one member on Moderated status due to the recent exchanges.  I'll be unsubscribing people if it continues.

      Do NOT reply to this message via the public forum.  All comments concerning moderation are requested to go to PRIVATE EMAIL.

      Pat