RE: [civilwarwest] Grant Letters

  • Bob Huddleston
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2004
      If you keep your eye peeled at a site like bookfinder.com you can often find the PUSG -- one at a time -- for less than an arm and a leg. And they are well worth reading just for the enjoyment. Simon has been providing the textbook case of how someone's papers ought to be printed and annotated.

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street