Re: Pea Ridge

  • carlw4514
    Message 1 of 59 , Oct 4, 2004
      Tom, Victory Games ACROSS FIVE APRILS they call a 'pentagame' ... same
      rules 5 maps 5 battles, including Pea Ridge. 'Very High ' Solitaire
      suitability for study of the battle. Been a good solid dozen years
      since I went solo through that battle, worth doing, I would say.

      Carl

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mix" <tmix@i...> wrote:
      > Does any one know of board game for Pea Ridge?
      >
      > Tom M.
    • Dan Giallombardo
      Message 59 of 59 , Aug 1, 2005
        Yeah, I know how that goes....Dan

        > In a message dated 7/29/2005 9:33:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        > GnrlJEJohnston@a... writes:
        >
        > Also, wasn't it Curtis that chased Steele over five hundred miles
        across
        > Arkansas. The longest pursuit in the CW.
        >
        > JEJ
        >

        > Delete this post, it was Price that was chased and it was either
        Curtis or