Pea Ridge in Miniature

  • Norris Darrall
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      Listed in the files section of the jriii group is a scenerio for
      Johnny Reb rule set for Pea Ridge. While the scenerio is not there,
      the developer, George Anderson from England and a member of the
      group, may tell how to get our hands on a copy. While I have not seen
      it, it has received good reviews. Just something to consider.

      Norris
    • Tom Mix
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        Thanks, Norris