Re: [civilwarwest]COMPUTER Victory at Pea Ridge!

  • tlind1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      A person can dream....

      The game that I'm playing is more of a strategy game and not one of
      the 3-d first person shoot 'em up..Sort of like a electronic board
      game only animated...

      Kindest Regards,
      Tracey
      http://aotn.homestead.com

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "P. B. Jones"
      <patbartonekjones@c...> wrote:
      > Dream on. :-D Note I do appreciate your enthusiasm on the
      subject. I tried computer CW gaming yeeeears ago with some Eastern
      battle. Slow, plodding, frustrating...so much so that I gave it up
      entirely. But knowing that these days I have a much faster computer
      as well as how software has improved, the likes of you sure tempt me
      to give it another shot.