Re: [civilwarwest]COMPUTER Victory at Pea Ridge!

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      Dream on.  :-D  Note I do appreciate your enthusiasm on the subject.  I tried computer CW gaming yeeeears ago with some Eastern battle.  Slow, plodding, frustrating...so much so that I gave it up entirely.  But knowing that these days I have a much faster computer as well as how software has improved, the likes of you sure tempt me to give it another shot.

      Thanks, Tracey.

      Best regards.

      Pat
      Tracey effused:

      My infantry was almost totally untouched except when I advanced them
      upon units that were already weakened by my artillery. I then sent
      McIntosh's cavalry to the right and attacked Curtis from behind.

      It was a major Confederate victory!

      It has been a while since i had played this game and was elated to
      find the battle for it.

      So there are ways to make up for the past...

      Kindest Regards,
      Tracey
      http://aotn.homestead.com
    • tlind1@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        A person can dream....

        The game that I'm playing is more of a strategy game and not one of
        the 3-d first person shoot 'em up..Sort of like a electronic board
        game only animated...

        Kindest Regards,
        Tracey
        http://aotn.homestead.com