Hall of Fame

  • jaaah@tbcnet.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2001
      Hmmm...seems like Bill T. Sherman got No. 9. Thank heavens it wasn't higher, LOL! Just kidding. What do you guys think of this? I'm sure No. 1 is going to be Lee. No. 2 would either be Grant or Jackson, though personally my vote was varied, I settled on Thomas Green, not because he's the best of the bunch, but because he was an excellent leader who nobody remembers off hand, bar Jack and I.

      Addison

    • jaaah@tbcnet.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2001

      • LWhite64@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2001
          I voted for AP Stewart, dont think he will make it, I think he was a good
          solid leader, but didnt promote himself and didnt get killed, and since he
          served in the AOT, he is largely ignored by most.  I would rate him up there
          with Cleburne in the leadership of Confederate Armies.  Would also like to
          see Hazen and Harker make it up there for the good Feds.

          Lee
        • LWhite64@aol.com