Re: New Vicksburg Book

  • virginia_cajun
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, Mike Yuhas <myuhas@w...> wrote:
      > Anybody have any info on this new book?

      Assuming you are inquiring about the forthcoming book by Michael
      Ballard, I can only say, having not seen it, that it should be a
      good one. Ballard is a respected historian and has been researching
      the Vicksburg Campaign for a number of years.
    • SDE80@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
        In a message dated 9/2/2004 9:38:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, myuhas@... writes:

        Anybody have any info on this new book?

        Mike Ballard is a fine scholar.  I've been looking forward to this book.

        Sam Elliott