RE: [civilwarwest] Re: American Jewry in the Civil War..

  • William Gower
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 1, 2004

      There is a book “Anti-Semitism in America: American Jewish History Vol. 6.”, which looks at Anti-Semitism during the Civil War.  Barnes and Noble has this book for $108.00.

      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 3, 2004
        In  addition, the Ammens lived up on the square in Georgetown and Jake got Grant interested in going to college. And becoming a math professor.

        Take care,

        Bob

        Judy and Bob Huddleston
        10643 Sperry Street