Re: American Jewry in the Civil War..

  • slippymississippi
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 1 7:18 AM
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "James L. Choron"
      <Lord_Jim@m...> wrote:
      > Tracy,
      >
      > If you can, please do scan those pages for me. I can use all of the
      material
      > I can get. Yes, I know, both North and South were extrememly anti-
      semitic at
      > the time.

      This is the first time I've ever heard such a thing. Do you have any
      evidence to support this statement?
    • Bob Huddleston
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 3 9:09 PM
        In  addition, the Ammens lived up on the square in Georgetown and Jake got Grant interested in going to college. And becoming a math professor.

        Take care,

        Bob

        Judy and Bob Huddleston
        10643 Sperry Street