Re: help

  • carlw4514
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 29, 2004
      Professor Schiller,

      I would suggest you, or anyone else, get into the habit of going
      directly to the website for our Discussion Group. This eliminates
      these problems, gives you some other great tools, and frankly also
      avoids the problem of just too many emails hitting the old inbox [if
      you edit your preferences with a request for no emails].

      the website is at

      the messages can be accessed without signing in, for that matter, if
      you accidentally have erased them.

      Carl

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Laurence D. Schiller"