Re: Cold Mountain and more from Prologue

  • carlw4514
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2004
      Thanks, Bob, for the NARA website generally, it's great-
      I have tiny-URL'd the cold mountain page for those mystified as to why
      it wouldn't load with a click:

      http://smallurl.com?i=17637

      smallurl.com and tinyurl.com are two that can be used

      Trying to catch up,
      Carl

      --- In 28224, "Bob Huddleston" <huddleston.r@c...> wrote:
      > The Summer 2004 (Vol. 36, No. 2) issue of Prologue, the quarterly
      magazine
      > of the National Archives, has a fascinating story, following the
      Civil War
      > career of William P. Inman, Twenty-fifth North Carolina Infantry
      Regiment,

      http://www.archives.gov/publications/prologue/2004/summer/summer_2004_inman.
      > html
      [...]