Re: [civilwarwest] Brices Crossroads

  • basecat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 27, 2004
      In a message dated 8/27/2004 9:48:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, GnrlJEJohnston@... writes:

      Thanks for making a copy of that BGES monolog of that battle for Tom.  I know that it is not always possible to get past copies from them.
      JEJ

      General,

      Not a biggie here, and my pleasure to do so.  Know the driving tour will be most helpful for his visit as well, and I use them all the time if I am visiting a battlefield by myself.  You get to see things you normally would not see or even know where they are located..:)

      Steve