Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Champion Hill

  • SDE80@aol.com
    Message 1 of 49 , Aug 2, 2004
      In a message dated 8/1/2004 9:08:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, james2044@... writes:

      I'm reviewing Tim Smith's book and would like to use your statement
      about him being a "fine young scholar".  If this is a problem, you
      may contact me a james2044@....

      Jim, no problem at all.  I know Tim and know how hard he works.

      Sam Elliott
    • William Gower
      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 15, 2004

        Has Ed Bearss made any comments or has he given a review on the book, “Champion Hill Decisive Battle for Vicksburg” by Timothy B. Smith?