Re: Champion Hill

  • James2044
    Message 1 of 49 , Aug 1, 2004
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, SDE80@a... wrote:

      > Tim Smith is a fine young scholar. I plan on buying the book.
      >
      > Sam Elliott

      Mr. Elliott

      I'm reviewing Tim Smith's book and would like to use your statement
      about him being a "fine young scholar". If this is a problem, you
      may contact me a james2044@....

      Thank you

      James W. Durney
    • William Gower
      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 15, 2004

        Has Ed Bearss made any comments or has he given a review on the book, “Champion Hill Decisive Battle for Vicksburg” by Timothy B. Smith?