Re: [civilwarwest] Musters where and when

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2004
      Oh wow I was just up in that area back in May for the Battle of Spotsylvania..which we campainged and braved a tornado...it was definately a trip to remember.  WE hit 6 or so battlefields/sites in 2 days before the reenactment.  It was a great trip.

      "P. B. Jones" <patbartonekjones@...> wrote:
      Jay,

      This past June we mustered in the OT (off topic) battlefields of Fredericksburg and Chancellorsville.  June of 2005 will find us in Vicksburg, Mississippi.  As has been our custom, we'll gather the 3rd weekend of June, probably Thursday through Sunday.

      Best from SEK.

      Pat