Champion Hill by Tim Smith

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2004

      I was just notified that “Champion Hill: Decisive Battle of Vicksburg by Timothy Smith, PHD is now available with a limited amount of autographed copies on hand. You can order the autographed copy now for $34.95 or get a lower price through Amazon but without the autograph.  I went through Amazon but the link for savas publishing is on my other forwarded e-mail to the group.

      Tom M.