Camp Pope Bookshop & C. Clayton Thompson Bookseller

  • b_schulte70
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2004
      Since it is a little slow, I thought I'd throw out some free
      advertising (I hope these guys read this group!) for two of my
      favorite independent booksellers. Camp Pope Bookshop is especially
      relevant to this group because it focuses exclusively on the Trans-
      Mississippi theater. It can be found online at:

      http://www.camppope.com/ourbks.htm

      C. Clayton Thompson Bookseller focuses on all areas of the war, and
      Clayton, in addition to carrying a ton of harder to find books, is a
      heckuva nice guy and goes above and beyond when it comes to customer
      service. His website is at:

      http://members.aol.com/greatbooks/

      Brett S.
    • carlw4514
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2004
        Suggest you post this in the 'links' section here

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "b_schulte70" <brettschulte@b...>
        wrote:
        > Since it is a little slow, I thought I'd throw out some free
        > advertising (I hope these guys read this group!) for two of my
        > favorite independent booksellers. Camp Pope Bookshop is especially
        > relevant to this group because it focuses exclusively on the Trans-
        > Mississippi theater. It can be found online at:
        >
        > http://www.camppope.com/ourbks.htm
        >
        > C. Clayton Thompson Bookseller focuses on all areas of the war, and
        > Clayton, in addition to carrying a ton of harder to find books, is a
        > heckuva nice guy and goes above and beyond when it comes to customer
        > service. His website is at:
        >
        > http://members.aol.com/greatbooks/
        >
        > Brett S.
      • b_schulte70