Re: [civilwarwest] Re: The next after the Last Civil War widow

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 23, 2004
      I wouldn't DREAM of doing so!  ;)  BTW Martha's handle in our old chatroom used to be "KyGal".
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 23, 2004
        In a message dated 6/23/2004 2:24:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, patbartonekjones@... writes:

        I wouldn't DREAM of doing so!  ;)  BTW Martha's handle in our old chatroom used to be "KyGal".

        Neither would I.  Have always said Ky Reb was tough, but it scares me what would happen if I uttered something bad about Kentucky when Martha was in hearing distance..:)

        Hope all are well, and for those interested, next year's Muster will be held in Vicksburg!..:)  Yea. :)

        Regards from the Garden State,

        Steve Basic
      • GnrlJEJohnston@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 24, 2004
          In a message dated 6/23/2004 9:56:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, basecat1@... writes:
          Hope all are well, and for those interested, next year's Muster will be held in Vicksburg!..:)  Yea. :)
          Keep me informed on the dates etc etc etc

          JEJ sounding off like Yul Brynner