Re: [civilwarwest] WARNING, A CRIMINAL IN OUR MIDST!!

  • James L. Choron
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2004

      Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 12:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] WARNING, A CRIMINAL IN OUR MIDST!!

      Steve and All,

      I appologize for the nature of this post. I will not say any more of this matter, but this needs to be said...

      I think all of you know me well enough to know that this "Steve Riddle" post is a pack of lies. Here are the facts...

      "Steve Riddle" is an alias that is used by several people, it is not a single individual. The most prominent of them is a White Surprmicist hate monger named Harold Covington. I ran afoul of him about three years ago when I was doing a series of articles called "Hate on the Web". He "stalks" Civil War forums trying to find other racists, and cloning addresses for his hate mail list. If he sees someone who has stood up to him in the past, he and his friends, using a number of "names" will launch personal attacks like the one  you objected to. I have reported him to the FBI and FCC, and have reported him to the moderators of this board. I am a moderator on several boards that he has tried to slink into, and manage to keep  him banned. It's hard, because "he" uses about ten different IDs.

      I can't sue him, because I have no idea what his real name is, or where he is located. His posts all trace back to a dialup connection in Seattle, Washington, or to one in Austin, Texas. If I could get a fixed address or name, I'd bring charges for slander, libel and defamation of character.

      Thank you SIR, for speaking up.

      Jim