FW: Yankee Tigers

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004

      Gang,

      I just got this after making an inquiry and thought this response might be of interest to some of you.

      Tom  Mix

      From: Tom Mix <tmix@...>
      To: books@... <books@...>
      Date:
      Thursday, May 27, 2004 1:22 PM
      Subject: Yankee Tigers

      I have been referred to this site by Civil West group of which I am a member. I am looking for the book “Yankee Tigers” and heard that you may have it or plan to reprint it soon. I would appreciate any information on this.

      Thank you,

      Tom Mix

    • DORR64OVI@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        In a message dated 6/3/2004 12:17:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, tmix@... writes:

        Gang,

        I just got this after making an inquiry and thought this response might be of interest to some of you.

        Tom  Mix

        The Ralsa Rice memoir Yankee Tigers: Through the Civil War with the 125th Ohio has been out of print for a number of years now.  We have no current plans to reprint it.  However, in September 2004 we will be publishing Yankee Tigers II: Civil War Field Correspondence from the Tiger Regiment of Ohio that will feature dozens of previously unpublished 125th OVI photos.  Approx. 300 pages.  No price has yet been set.  Check www.BlueAcornPress.com this fall for more details.

        -- Blue Acorn Press

        Huntington, West Virginia

        Tom..thanks for posting this clarification.  I mustve misunderstood Richard when he and I were discussing this.  In any case, another book to be added to the AOC/Western Theater library.

        Kent Dorr