Kentucky's Civil War

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      While in Kentucky yesterday, I ran across some information about the 2004 Central Kentucky Civil War Heritage Trail that I found intersting and thought others might.

      July 19-24 there is scheduled a six day tour of CW events in central Kentucky.  It begins in Frankfort on July 19, and proceeds through successive days to Camp Nelson, Richmond, Camp Wildcat, Mill Springs and Perryville.

      Unfortunately, I have a conflict that week or would take in some of this program.  You can find more information at www.kycivilwar.org

      Phil

      Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your
      own. You may both be wrong.
      -- Dandemis

      Do you Yahoo!?