"Gimp" Brigade-

  • aot1952
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
      Hey guys it sounds like a few of us ought to get together to try and
      do our battle field touring. Over the last couple of years I also
      have had some leg and back problems develop that seem to inhibit my
      walking and my ability to manuever around battle fields! No cane
      yet BUT I sure do move at a slower pace and with a lot less range.
      Youth is wasted on the young! LOL
      Wakefield
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
        My disabilities are 100% mental.

        Bob

        aot1952 <aot1952@...> wrote:
        Hey guys it sounds like a few of us ought to get together to try and
        do our battle field touring. Over the last couple of years I also
        have had some leg and back problems develop that seem to inhibit my
        walking and my ability to manuever around battle fields! No cane
        yet BUT I sure do move at a slower pace and with a lot less range.
        Youth is wasted on the young! LOL
        Wakefield

        Robert Johnson

        "Them fellers out thar you ar goin up against, ain't none of the blue-bellied, white-livered Yanks and sassidge-eatin'forrin' hirelin's you have in Virginny that run atthe snap of a cap - they're Western fellers, an' they'll mighty quick give you a bellyful o' fightin."

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Tom Mix
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
          Not a bad idea. It might even be fun.