STIL TIME TO REGISTER for Chancellorsville Muster

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2004
      Mary Alice Pickett is experiencing some email problems and asked that I pass along this reminder regarding the upcoming Chancellorsville Muster.

      June 17-19  FREDERICKSBURG/CHANCELLORSVILLE MUSTER

      We still have a few slots available for any and all events at the Fredericksburg and Chancellorsville Muster ks and shotgun shared information about earlier.  This invitation is to let you know that you and yours are welcome to join us!!

      We have published authors Melissa Delcour giving our tour of Fredericksburg on Friday, Frank O'Reilly opening Guinea Station to us on Friday evening for a candlelight tour and Robert K. Krick, Sr. leading us on the battlefield at Chancellorsville that Saturday.  Being a friendly, knowledgeable group, members of CWWT would fit right in for the optional lunches and dinners as well.  (-:

      For information regarding times and prices, visit the website at http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/map1863/itinerary.html  If any or all events interest you, please navigate through the website and request a registration form.  Time is getting short to register, but don't let this opportunity pass by!  Like I always say, "The more the merrier!!"

      Mary Alice Pickett, aka MAP  (-:
    • aot1952
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2004
        FWIW- I have had the pleasure of attending some past Musters with
        this group..and please believe me they are just great...wonderful
        people and wonderfully well planned-nice food, and wonderful
        fellowship.
        Only a Federal Judge is keeping me from attending this muster--even
        if it is in the 'minor' theatre. Anyone who is in area or who can
        get away will make a major mistake by not going.
        On this post I know I am right!
        Wakefield

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "P. B. Jones"

      • GnrlJEJohnston@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 31, 2004
          In a message dated 5/31/2004 12:22:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, patbartonekjones@... writes:
          June 17-19  FREDERICKSBURG/CHANCELLORSVILLE MUSTER
          Pat, I would love this muster, however my right knee tells me tis not the time to go.  Hopefully the next one.

          JEJ  (who just started using the cane)
        • Tom Mix
          Message 4 of 4 , May 31, 2004

            Gen. Joe,

            Welcome to the club. I have been using a cane for years. My feet and legs have to told me to cut down or cease my battlefield visits but I’m going to try to ignore that suggestion. But there are limitations. I know Gettysburg would be great but I could never walk it like I would want to. I do hope to re-visit Franklin and Shiloh this year though. I would really like to see G-burg though but there are valid limitations that must be admitted to.

            I’ll live and just read more about the East.

            Tom Mix