Mosby

  • ron
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2004
      Found my own answer and it is not western theatre - so please do not respond. Custer was part of Sheridan's command and did indeed catch 6 rangers at Front Royal. He shot four and hung two. Dick, please cancel the thread.

      Ron Wright

      Sent via the WebMail system at sailsoutheast.org
    • carlw4514
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2004
        Ron, we are not discussing an action involving the Army of Northern Virginia, so presumably on safe ground here... anyway, I would be
        interested to know what your source is and what you think of the differences with my cited source.
        Carl