Re: Opinion's on Daniel book?

  • James W. Durney
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2004
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Marc Grad" <heidimarc@m...>
      wrote:
      > Quiet in here.
      >
      > So has anyone started reading the Daniel book yet? How is it?

      I've read past Shiloh and am very impressed. The "story" moves with
      a good level of detail. He seems fair to all parties, doing a
      good "warts & all" look at each of them. No one is an outstanding
      general at this time and that is clear. I'm very happy with the
      book and enjoying it.

      James2044

      PS: It isn't I have so much time to read but rather that I was one
      of the 1st to get the book.