Re: Opinion's on Daniel book?

  • Marc Grad
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4 11:51 AM
      One thing I noticed about the copy I scanned in the bookstore was
      that the footnotes are at the bottom of every page rather then all
      collected at the end of the book.

      I like that. Saves me needing to constantly flip between the page
      I'm reading and the section with the footnotes in the back.

      Marc

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mix" <tmix@i...> wrote:
      > I just got mine in the mail an hour or so ago. Haven't had time to
      look
      > at it yet but at least I have it and am happy about that.
      > Tom M.

    • James W. Durney
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4 3:47 PM
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Marc Grad" <heidimarc@m...>
        wrote:
        > Quiet in here.
        >
        > So has anyone started reading the Daniel book yet? How is it?

        I've read past Shiloh and am very impressed. The "story" moves with
        a good level of detail. He seems fair to all parties, doing a
        good "warts & all" look at each of them. No one is an outstanding
        general at this time and that is clear. I'm very happy with the
        book and enjoying it.

        James2044

        PS: It isn't I have so much time to read but rather that I was one
        of the 1st to get the book.