Amazon

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004

      I just got notified that my copy of Larry Daniel’s book has been shipped. I look forward to it. Keep your eyes open gang, they are on the way.

      Tom M.

    • James W. Durney
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2004
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mix" <tmix@i...> wrote:
        > I just got notified that my copy of Larry Daniel's book has been
        > shipped. I look forward to it. Keep your eyes open gang, they are
        on the
        > way.
        >
        > Tom M.

        Mine came today! I've read the intro and about 30 pages. He has
        done his usual excellent job, very well written and intellgent.

        James2044