Re: [civilwarwest] Belated Grant Birthday

  • Dick Weeks
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2004
      VK, I have no idea what it is you wish to post so I can't make a determination if it is appropriate or not.  However, I temporarily changed your posting status to "moderated" so you can go ahead a post what you wish.  That way it will come to Pat and I first and we will look at it before it goes to the group.  If its fine we will just pass it on.  If not, you will be notified.  Thanks for your thoughtfulness.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
      http://www.civilwarhome.com