Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Am I getting Out?

  • James L. Choron
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2004
      Thanks Pat,

      I'm still having my virus problem. I'm headed back to the technician again
      today. He didn't get it yesterday. They scrubbed the hard drive, and
      reinstalled everything, but apparently it's embedded in some system that had
      to be saved and reinstalled. My programming won't pick it up.

      Jim
    • tasimmo
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2004
        Jim,

        I re-sent the two previously returned e-mails, and they were returned
        again. The error message states your mailbox is over its size limit.

        Tom S.

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "James L. Choron" <lordjim@r...>