Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Am I getting Out?

  • James L. Choron
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2004
      Thanks Pat,

      I'm still having my virus problem. I'm headed back to the technician again
      today. He didn't get it yesterday. They scrubbed the hard drive, and
      reinstalled everything, but apparently it's embedded in some system that had
      to be saved and reinstalled. My programming won't pick it up.

      Jim
    • James L. Choron
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2004
        Tom,

        Something is wrong with my email. If you get this, I'm getting it fixed this
        weekend.

        Jim

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2004
          Jim,

          I re-sent the two previously returned e-mails, and they were returned
          again. The error message states your mailbox is over its size limit.