Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Am I getting Out?

  • James L. Choron
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2004
      Thanks Pat,

      I'm still having my virus problem. I'm headed back to the technician again
      today. He didn't get it yesterday. They scrubbed the hard drive, and
      reinstalled everything, but apparently it's embedded in some system that had
      to be saved and reinstalled. My programming won't pick it up.

      Jim
    • tasimmo
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2004
        Jim,

        I sent you two private e-mails yesterday, and both were returned to
        me as undeliverable.

        Tom S.

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "James L. Choron" <lordjim@r...>
        wrote:
        > All,
        >
        > I have had no messages from the group in the last 12 hours. Am I
        getting out?

        > Jim
      • James L. Choron
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2, 2004
          Tom,

          Something is wrong with my email. If you get this, I'm getting it fixed this
          weekend.

          Jim

          > I sent you two private e-mails yesterday, and both were returned to
          > me as undeliverable.
          >
          > Tom S.
          >
          > --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "James L. Choron" <lordjim@r...>
          > wrote:
          > > All,
          > >
          > > I have had no messages from the group in the last 12 hours. Am I
          > getting out?
          > >
          > > Jim
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • tasimmo
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2004
            Jim,

            I re-sent the two previously returned e-mails, and they were returned
            again. The error message states your mailbox is over its size limit.