Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Am I getting Out?

  • James L. Choron
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 8:34 PM
      Thanks!

      I'm having a computer problem. I've had the thing to the technicians all day
      yesterday, and will go back today, as it's still not fixed. I just didn't
      know if my mail was fouled up, or it was Yahoo. I had to know if I should
      complain or not.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2 1:06 AM
        Thanks Pat,

        I'm still having my virus problem. I'm headed back to the technician again
        today. He didn't get it yesterday. They scrubbed the hard drive, and
        reinstalled everything, but apparently it's embedded in some system that had
        to be saved and reinstalled. My programming won't pick it up.

        Jim
      • tasimmo
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2 7:20 AM
          Jim,

          I sent you two private e-mails yesterday, and both were returned to
          me as undeliverable.

          Tom S.

          wrote:
          > All,
          >
          > I have had no messages from the group in the last 12 hours. Am I
          getting out?

          > Jim
        • James L. Choron
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2 7:06 PM
            Tom,

            Something is wrong with my email. If you get this, I'm getting it fixed this
            weekend.

            Jim

            > I sent you two private e-mails yesterday, and both were returned to
            > me as undeliverable.
            >
            > Tom S.
            >
            > --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "James L. Choron" <lordjim@r...>
            > wrote:
            > > All,
            > >
            > > I have had no messages from the group in the last 12 hours. Am I
            > getting out?
            > >
            > > Jim
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • tasimmo
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3 5:57 AM
              Jim,

              I re-sent the two previously returned e-mails, and they were returned
              again. The error message states your mailbox is over its size limit.

              Tom S.