Am I getting Out?

  • James L. Choron
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
      All,

      I have had no messages from the group in the last 12 hours. Am I getting out?

      Jim
    • James L. Choron
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
        Thanks!

        I'm having a computer problem. I've had the thing to the technicians all day
        yesterday, and will go back today, as it's still not fixed. I just didn't
        know if my mail was fouled up, or it was Yahoo. I had to know if I should
        complain or not.

        Jim

        > Most certainly, you are getting out, Jim. :)
        >
        > --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "James L. Choron"
        > <lordjim@r...> wrote:
        > > All,
        > >
        > > I have had no messages from the group in the last 12 hours. Am I
        > getting out?
        > >
        > > Jim
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • pbjdesigns
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004

          <lordjim@r...> wrote:
          > All,
          >
          > I have had no messages from the group in the last 12 hours. Am I
          getting out?

          > Jim
        • James L. Choron
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2, 2004
            Thanks Pat,

            I'm still having my virus problem. I'm headed back to the technician again
            today. He didn't get it yesterday. They scrubbed the hard drive, and
            reinstalled everything, but apparently it's embedded in some system that had
            to be saved and reinstalled. My programming won't pick it up.

            Jim
          • tasimmo
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 2, 2004
              Jim,

              I sent you two private e-mails yesterday, and both were returned to
              me as undeliverable.

              Tom S.

              wrote:
              > All,
              >
              > I have had no messages from the group in the last 12 hours. Am I
              getting out?

              > Jim
            • James L. Choron
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 2, 2004
                Tom,

                Something is wrong with my email. If you get this, I'm getting it fixed this
                weekend.

                Jim

                > I sent you two private e-mails yesterday, and both were returned to
                > me as undeliverable.
                >
                > Tom S.
                >
                > --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "James L. Choron" <lordjim@r...>
                > wrote:
                > > All,
                > >
                > > I have had no messages from the group in the last 12 hours. Am I
                > getting out?
                > >
                > > Jim
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • tasimmo
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 3, 2004
                  Jim,

                  I re-sent the two previously returned e-mails, and they were returned
                  again. The error message states your mailbox is over its size limit.

                  Tom S.