RE: [civilwarwest] Seeking Book on Quantrill

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28 7:41 PM

      My fault, I did not read your note very well and was thinking of  different book on a different individual. But still, you should be able to find several books on Quantrill on Amazon. If I remember correctly there was one called “That Devil Sure Can Ride” or something like that. Just open Amazon and type W.C. Quantrill and it will show several books on him. Happy hunting.

      Tom M.