note to those that go off into wierd tangents

  • carl r williams
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 23, 2001
      It has been a bit of a stretch to say some of these emails are on the
      subject we are to discuss.....

      I think more than a few of us might be ready to hit the delete key as
      soon as we see your name come up;
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • carl r williams

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 23, 2001
          On 23-Jan-01, carl r williams <carlw4514@...> wrote:
          It has been a bit of a stretch to say some of these emails are on the
          subject we are to discuss.....

          I think more than a few of us might be ready to hit the delete key as
          soon as we see your name come up;
          GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
          http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

          everybody thought Columbus was a little off,because that
          crazy fool said the earth was round,when everybody,knows
          it was flat The Baron
        • Baron VonTecumseh

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 23, 2001
              > everybody thought Columbus was a little off,because that
              > crazy fool said the earth was round,when everybody,knows
              > it was flat The Baron

              Actually, the Greeks proved the earth was round back in the BCs, and that was accepted. Columbus has a lot of myths surrounding him, and that is one of 'em! ;-)

            • jaaah@tbcnet.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 23, 2001

                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 23, 2001

                  > On 23-Jan-01, carl r williams <carlw4514@...> wrote:
                  > It has been a bit of a stretch to say some of these emails are on the
                  > subject we are to discuss.....
                  >
                  > I think more than a few of us might be ready to hit the delete key as
                  > soon as we see your name come up;
                  > GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
                  > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
                  >
                  > everybody thought Columbus was a little off,because that
                  > crazy fool said the earth was round,when everybody,knows
                  > it was flat The Baron

                  Oh come on! Enough! Mr. Williams is right and has been right for quite a bit!

                • jaaah@tbcnet.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 23, 2001

                    > On 23-Jan-01, carl r williams <carlw4514@...> wrote:
                    > It has been a bit of a stretch to say some of these emails are on the
                    > subject we are to discuss.....
                    >
                    > I think more than a few of us might be ready to hit the delete key as
                    > soon as we see your name come up;
                    > GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
                    > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
                    >
                    > everybody thought Columbus was a little off,because that
                    > crazy fool said the earth was round,when everybody,knows
                    > it was flat The Baron

                    Oh come on! Enough! Mr. Williams is right and has been right for quite a bit!

                  • fred fisher
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 23, 2001
                      delete, delete, delete
                      > It has been a bit of a stretch to say some of these emails are on the
                      > subject we are to discuss.....
                      >
                      > I think more than a few of us might be ready to hit the delete key as
                      > soon as we see your name come up;
                      > GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
                      > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

                    • fred fisher
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 23, 2001
                        delete, delete, delete
                        > It has been a bit of a stretch to say some of these emails are on the
                        > subject we are to discuss.....
                        >
                        > I think more than a few of us might be ready to hit the delete key as
                        > soon as we see your name come up;
                        > GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
                        > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

                      • john mason
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 23, 2001
                          This response makes the gentlemans point.

                          > It has been a bit of a stretch to say some of these emails are on the
                          > subject we are to discuss.....
                          >
                          > I think more than a few of us might be ready to hit the delete key as
                          > soon as we see your name come up;
                          > GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
                          > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
                          >
                          > everybody thought Columbus was a little off,because that
                          > crazy fool said the earth was round,when everybody,knows
                          > it was flat The Baron

                        • john mason
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 23, 2001