RE: [civilwarwest] New Member

  • tmix
    Message 1 of 62 , Mar 1 2:56 PM
      Welcome to the group. With 50-60 books on the western theater, you are
      off to a fine start. This is a great resource for book information along
      with a little of everything else. My favorites are Shiloh,
      Franklin-Spring Hill and anything related to cavalry. Tom Mix

      Message 62 of 62 , Apr 21, 2010
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "HUGH MARTYR" <hughmartyr@...>
        wrote:

        > If you care to e-mail me I have an extensive Civil War book collection
        and I am sure that we could come to an arrangement as I live in
        Worcester.
        > Hugh
        > hughmartyr@...

        HUGH,

        Thanks so much for reply this site seems to be rather hard to
        understand but I'll figure it out.

        God Bless

        Gary and Hattie