New Member

  • b_schulte70
    Message 1 of 62 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi Guys,

      I just signed up today and I'd like to take the time to introduce
      myself. My name is Brett Schulte, I'm 25, and I live near St. Louis,
      MO in southwestern Illinos. I became interested in the Civil War
      some time in very early grade school. My school library had the
      American Heritage History of the Battle of Gettysburg and I was
      hooked after reading it. I greatly prefer the Western Campaigns,
      especially Vicksburg and Atlanta. I've got a pretty decent
      collection of Civil War books, with more on the eastern theater, but
      I still have around 50-60 books focusing on the west. I've placed my
      collection online and have reviews up for all of the books I've read
      to this point. If you would like to see what I currently have, or
      make suggestions for books I do not have, go to:

      http://www.brettschulte.net/ACWBooks/acwbookswest.htm

      I look forward to many interesting discussions on the Western Theater.

      Brett Schulte
    • Hattie
      Message 62 of 62 , Apr 21, 2010
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "HUGH MARTYR" <hughmartyr@...>
        wrote:

        > If you care to e-mail me I have an extensive Civil War book collection
        and I am sure that we could come to an arrangement as I live in
        Worcester.
        > Hugh
        > hughmartyr@...

        HUGH,

        Thanks so much for reply this site seems to be rather hard to
        understand but I'll figure it out.

        God Bless

        Gary and Hattie