Coirnth

  • Mike Yuhas
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 2, 2004
      Does anybody have info about the new visitor center at Corinth ?
    • Robert (Bob) Taubman
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 9, 2004
        "In Armageddon's Shadow, The Civil War and Canada's Maritime Provinces", by
        Greg Marquis, of St. Mary's University in Halifax, is a good source of
        information on blockade running. (ISBN 0-7735-1792-8)

        Bob Taubman