Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Gettysburg of the West--- James

  • Clyde Thompson
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 29, 2004
      James(not Jim):
              You also have my apology.I was so much in disagreement with the statements.
      Clyde

      james2044 <james2044@...> wrote:
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, Dave Gorski <bigg@m...> wrote:
      > >--- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, Clyde Thompson <cl3454@y...>
      > >wrote:
      > >>  Dave:
      > >>  I could not have said it better. Thank You.
      > >>  Clyde
      > >>
      > >>  Dave Gorski <bigg@m...> wrote:
      > >>  James 2044 wrote:
      > >>  >Sherman's raid into Georgia, The burning of Atlanta,
      > >as "Quantrill's
      > >
      > >May I be place on record as not being the author of the post that
      > >equated these two events?
      > >
      > >James2044
      >
      >   James, please accept my apology.  The post was from
      > Jamesdowning, in response to a post by you that was
      > totally unrelated to a comparison of Atlanta and
      > Lawrence.  I looked at the bottom of the post for the
      > author, and came up with the wrong James.  Again,
      > sorry for the error.
      >
      > Regards,  Dave Gorski

      Dave, it isn't a problem.  I just didn't want to be on record as
      holding those ideas.  I'm sure you have had the same problem with
      Dave that I have with James or even worse Jim.

      James2044

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Clyde

      Do you Yahoo!?