Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Stones River or Murfreesboro?

  • SDE80@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 23, 2004
      In a message dated 1/23/04 6:30:25 AM Eastern Standard Time, DPowell334@... writes:

      I have never really had a problem either. However, I have found evidence several times of partying and the like back on the hill. The Friends and the Park have told me they have problems securing the place, which is why the road is now closed and you have to park on the street at the bottom.

      Exactly.

      Sam Elliott
    • SDE80@aol.com