Re: Wargames

  • carlw4514
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 22, 2004
      I agree absolutely they can be very valuable; wargaming is something that =
      is considered invaluable by
      the military, I do believe. But you are very correct to say that it can be =
      carried too far, or
      at least too much of a conclusion can be jumped to on the basis of what can=
      only be an
      approximation to reality.
      -I credit wargaming for my interest in, and understanding of, the ACW to =
      a large degree .
      Carl