Re: [civilwarwest] Pardon the Interruption

  • SDE80@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2004
      In a message dated 1/22/04 7:59:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, thecoys@... writes:

      Does the 'Friends of the Park' send out membership renewal notices or
      do I just send in my renewal(I forget)?  Again, sorry for the interruption.

      Kevin, they should be going out in the next week or so.  If you don't get yours, please contact me, and I'll make sure you do.   And thanks for asking and for being a member.

      Sam Elliott

      If anyone else is interested:
      www.chickchatt.org