Good Time for that Reminder - Change SUBJECT lines, please

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2004
      Thanks, Norris.  With the flurry of posts now going it IS a good time to remind people to change the subject line on emails when the subject for the post has changed, taken an interesting tangent, should be drawn to the attention of a particular individual, etc.  Taking the time to do so helps people track the thread or even avoid a thread they would not wish to read.

      Best regards from SE Kansas.

      Pat