Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Bashing Burny

  • GnrlJEJohnston@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2004
      In a message dated 1/1/2004 5:32:29 AM Eastern Standard Time, nkitav@... writes:
      Braxton Bragg was the "role model" for "General Jubulation T. Cornpone" in Al Capp's famous comic strip "Lil Abner"... he was so incompitent as a Confederate  general that he became a hero of the Union
      ROFLMAO
    • tmix
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2004

        Recently I was thinking about the great Stubby Kay singing that song in the Lil Abner movie. Ironic…