Re: [civilwarwest] Johnston Bashing

  • Lt. Col. James L. Choron
    Message 1 of 43 , Jan 1, 2004
      Tom,

      I have to agree with you. ASJ and JBH were fine sons of Texas when they succeeded... otherwise, let's remember that the unfortunate nature and location of their births probabally effected their judgement at times. Of course, like I keep saying, at least we can find reasons for their failures. Bragg is without excuse.

      Jim

      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 2, 2004
        In a message dated 1/2/2004 2:53:48 PM Central Standard Time, donpon48@... writes:

        There was a fort McPherson in the late 1860's in Nebraska.

        And,  Of course, Fort McPherson outside Atlanta.

        Dave Powell