Re: [civilwarwest] Johnston Bashing

  • Lt. Col. James L. Choron
    Message 1 of 43 , Jan 1, 2004
      Carol,

      I'm in the same boat, and know exactly what you're saying. I didn't go anywhere last night. I enjoyed myself at home with the televisionn and the company of friends here, and in a couple of other forums.

      By the way, I'm a native Texan too... Help me bash that idiot Braxton Bragg, and defend ASJ whenever possible.

      Jim
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 2, 2004
        In a message dated 1/2/2004 2:53:48 PM Central Standard Time, donpon48@... writes:

        There was a fort McPherson in the late 1860's in Nebraska.

        And,  Of course, Fort McPherson outside Atlanta.

        Dave Powell