RE: [civilwarwest] Re: Quango's "Garbage"

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 31, 2003
      Yeah, Rush has been beating on Warren G. Harding for years...

      Harry

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 31, 2003
        As I have gone back and re-read some of these letters I have noticed
        that people seem to be responding to two different "Tom's". Tom D. made
        presidential garbage comment and when I read things addressed to Tom I
        thought it was me even though I had not made the "garbage" comment (I
        agreed though). I'll have to pay better attention. Tom M.

        Hey, it's the holidays. Times are slow, and we're just trying to be
        friendly. As Carole asked earlier, do you have a topic you'd like to
        discuss? What are your thoughts on the Henry/Donelson campaign?
        Have you read Gott's book yet?

        Joe H.

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, quango <quango@a...> wrote:
        > What does this line of garbage have to do with the Civil War?
        > I'm sure Rush has a discussion group where it would be more
        > appropriate.
        > Tom Dynia

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • hartshje
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 31, 2003
          I can relate! There are at least 3 Joe's here. People keep calling
          Wayne (aka Gen.JEJ) Joe. And guess what? I have a brother Tom too.

          Joe H.