Atlas

  • Mike Yuhas
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 17, 2003
      Seem to recall the official records atlas on sale at one of the internet
      book comapines for under $ 20.00. Can anyone jog my memory where this
      was available at.

      Mike Yuhas
    • wh_keene@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 17, 2003
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, Mike Yuhas <myuhas@w...> wrote:
        > Seem to recall the official records atlas on sale at one of the
        internet
        > book comapines for under $ 20.00. Can anyone jog my memory where
        this
        > was available at.
        >
        > Mike Yuhas

        Barnes & Noble
      • John Bevans
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 17, 2003

          I got this book from B&N and it is a nice book.  Ordered from their website.  Very big book.  It was $11.88 and I bought another book so they paid postage.
          John
          wh_keene@... wrote:
          --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, Mike Yuhas <myuhas@w...> wrote:
          > Seem to recall the official records atlas on sale at one of the
          internet
          > book comapines for under $ 20.00. Can anyone jog my memory where
          this
          > was available at.
          >
          > Mike Yuhas

          Barnes & Noble

        • Mike Yuhas
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 17, 2003
            What is it called , cannot find it on Barnes & Noble.

            wh_keene@... wrote:
            --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, Mike Yuhas <myuhas@w...> wrote:
            > Seem to recall the official records atlas on sale at one of the
            internet
            > book comapines for under $ 20.00. Can anyone jog my memory where
            this
            > was available at.
            >
            > Mike Yuhas

            Barnes & Noble

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Harry Smeltzer
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 17, 2003

              The Official Military Atlas of the Civil War

              wh_keene@... wrote:

              --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, Mike Yuhas <myuhas@w...> wrote:
              > Seem to recall the official records atlas on sale at one of the
              internet
              > book comapines for under $ 20.00. Can anyone jog my memory where
              this
              > was available at.
              >
              > Mike Yuhas

              Barnes & Noble